This is a Private Float Trip to be reserved by members of the same party. Book the reservation for 1 Main Guest then note total number of guests in the specified area of the reservation form. Our 10 mile scenic float trip glides along the Snake River allowing you to see beautiful forests, seasonal wild flowers and possible sightings of deer, elk, moose, bald eagles, and other wildlife. View the natural splendor of Grand Teton National Park with the Teton Range as the spectacular background.
- This is a Private Float Trip for 1-8 people. Make reservation for 1 Main guest then note total # of people
- In following with the most up to date CDC recommendations for Covid-19, our float guides as well as all guests on the float trip will be required to wear face masks during van transportation and encouraged to wear face masks on the raft. Masks will be provided.
- Relatively calm section of the Snake River inside Grand Teton National Park
- Opportunity for photography of the Tetons and surrounding scenery
- See various forms of wildlife and gain information about the Geology, History & Wildlife of the park
- Unique perspective of the park that can only be attained from the River.
Grand Teton National Park, WY