This is a Private Float Trip to be reserved by members of the same party. Our 10 mile scenic float trip glides along the Snake River allowing you to see beautiful forests, seasonal wild flowers and possible sightings of deer, elk, moose, bald eagles, and other wildlife. View the natural splendor of Grand Teton National Park with the Teton Range as the spectacular background.
- We will continue to support all current local and federal mask policies, so please be prepared to follow current mandates.
- Relatively calm section of the Snake River inside Grand Teton National Park
- Opportunity for photography of the Tetons and surrounding scenery
- See various forms of wildlife and gain information about the Geology, History & Wildlife of the park
- Unique perspective of the park that can only be attained from the River.
Grand Teton National Park, WY